Mirye Software announces the release of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro11, the professional RAW photography software for macOS and Windows.
Beaverton, OR. SILKYPIX series of photography products helps you improve your photos with complete control over color balance, exposure bias, high dynamic range and more and supports over 690 camera models. Unlike other photography software, SILKYPIX DS Pro11 is licensed, and each license can be used on up to three computers in any combination of macOS or Windows computers.
New features of SILKYPIX Developer Studio Pro 11
- Clearview Demosaic Processing.
- Super Resolution Synthesis (PRO).
- Multiple Exposure (Moving Object) (PRO).
- AppleProRAW Semantic Mask Support (PRO).
- Color Conversion within a Fine Color Gamut.
- Corrective Brush Removal of Unwanted Objects (PRO).
- Partial Correction Tool Clarity Adjustment (PRO).
- Partial Correction Tool Sharpen Adjustment (PRO).
- Auto Area Specification Tool (PRO)
- Auto-Import and File Name Management (PRO
- Thumbnail Filtering, Improved Search.
- Film simulation / photo style application when shooting with FUJIFILM / Panasonic cameras.
SILKYPIX series software which develops photographs into professional, high quality images. Put your computer to work to go beyond the limitations of conditions when you took your photo. Typical problems such as unnatural edges in a high-saturation color boundary, false color within fine structures, or noise in high-sensitivity shooting are all fixable with SILKYPIX. SILKYPIX satisfies both the demand for high resolution and high color separation performance. The goal is photography which is as smooth and natural as silk. That is why it is called SILKYPIX.
About Mirye Software
Mirye Software publishes and distributes high performance digital tools for creative professionals. It also distributes and licenses superior and unique content, including 2D, 3D and audio content for use in digital productions. Mirye Software was launched in 2006 as a division of Proactive International, a strategic business development company, in order to provide vertical market professionals with tools and content.
- SILKYPIX® is a registered trademark by Ichikawa Soft Laboratory Co., Ltd.
- Windows® is a registered trademark by Microsoft Corporation.
- macOS® is a registered trademark by Apple Inc.
- Intel® is a registered trademark by Intel Corporation.
- Other listed Company name and product names are registered trade mark by each company.