Bonehollow Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based upon the toon comedic horror genre.
Bone Hollow Volume 1, a toon style set of horror buildings perfect for a Halloween design or animation presentation! Bone Hollow is a quirky, somewhat silly town where ghosts, zombies and other dark side denizens go about the business - of every day life! The series includes:
- BNH2V101 Creepy Farmhouse
- BNH2V102 Haunted Schoolhouse
- BNH2V103 Drinklies Soda Fountain
- BNH2V104 Ephemeral Photo Studio
- BNH2V105 Tasty Bits Candy Company
- BNH2V106 County Sheriff Office
- BNH2V107 Dangerous Dentist
- BNH2V108 Bonus Model: Lonesome Highway Hotel
Licensing Bonehollow Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Bonehollow Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store.
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development.