Dungeon Depths Volume 1 is a series of 3D models from Meshbox Design based fantasy role-playing game archetypes and tropes.
Dungeon Depths Volume 1 is a model series based on an alternate fantasy rpg world based loosely on medieval Europe in 950 AD and role-playing game tropes.
- DND1V101 Broken Bridge Falls
- DND1V102 Temple of the Wolf
- DND1V103 Barbarian Village & Ruined Tower
- DND1V104 The Monastery
- DND1V105 The Barrow
- DND1V106 Thieves' Guild
- DND1V107 Necromancer's Lair
- DND1V108 Bonus Model - Mercenary's Guild
Licensing Dungeon Depths Volume 1
Meshbox Design offers two types of licenses of most models. These include:
- Art License. You can license a model for creating 3D art and animation through rendering. It does not include deployment of any original or converted content within the archive.
- Game License. This license also includes the Art License for render deployment. The Game License is a 'real time' license required for deploying converted materials from within the archive. You cannot create derivative works from this license.
Renderosity has its own general license in addition to limitations expressed within the standard READ ME. Please refer to them if you license a model through Renderosity.
Where to Get Dungeon Depths Volume 1
- Renderosity. 3D art & animation licensing of the Poser & DAZ Studio version through the Meshbox Design store on Renderosity
- Mirye Software. Both game development licenses and separate art licenses of all versions, single and Complete Edition including 3DStudio MAX, Blender, Poser3D / DAZ Studio, Vue, Bryce and Shade are available through Mirye Store
About Meshbox Design
Meshbox Design is a digital production house that provides professional art and 3D design services. It is also a creator of content available for licensing for art, animation, film and game development. It is also the creator of Toon Santa, a 3D character adopted by NORAD for the NORAD Tracks Santa program.
- Meshbox Design: Dungeon Depths Volume 1 3D Model Series Now Available
- Mirye Software: Dungeon Depths Volume 1 3D Model Series Now Available on Renderosity