Improves SSL, Valentina Projects handling PostgreSQL support.
The company announces updates and improvements to almost all products in the Valentina product line.
Valentina Studio 13.5.1
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS. Valentina Studio Pro 13.5 adds several new and useful features, including:
- [Imp][Mac] UPDATED LIBS: SSH to 1.11.1, OpenSSL to 1.1.1w, CURL to 8.4
- [Imp][Win Intel] UPDATED LIBS: SSH to 1.11.1, OpenSSL to 1.1.1w, CURL to 8.4
- [Imp][Win][Mac] Updated PostgreSQL Client library and dump utility to 16.0.
- [Fix][Start Page][Win][Mac] Error during load and opening of Project Examples
- [Fix][Mac] Sending crash-logs. Resolved with updated SSL library
- [Fix][SQLDiff] Issue on found differences.
- [Fix][GUI][SCHEMA EDITOR] Whole space on show long text in bottom pane.
- [Fix][Diagrams] Fixed saving diagram with non-English language chosen in the Preferences.
Valentina Studio 13.5.1 for Windows, macOS and Linux is licensed but free. Valentina Studio Pro is $199 per OS license and includes 12 months of free updates. Valentina Studio UNIVERSAL 13 is a single license that works on all three operating systems and licensed on a user basis.
ValentinaDB ADK 13.5.1
ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications) are available for developers to add support for ValentinaDB in applications.
- [Fix] Mail Message-ID should be unique
About Paradigma Software
Paradigma Software Incorporated was established in 1998 as an Oregon, USA based corporation. Paradigma Software launched its first product, the post-relational, columnar database technology Valentina, based on the groundbreaking work of Ruslan Zasukhin in advanced database research. Mr Zasukhin's research was to develop a database system that bypassed the severe constraints on traditional relational database systems as they grow in size and complexity. ValentinaDB maximizes available resources by making data based tasks extremely fast and efficient. Since then, it launched a suite of developer tools that include support for most popular database management systems, reporting and visual forms.