New Foreign Key Value Editor in Studio, MySQL 8.3 Support.
Other productivity improvements,
Valentina Studio 13.8
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS. Valentina Studio Pro 13.7.1 adds several new and useful features, including:
- [New][Data Editor] – new feature: Foreign Key Value Editor. Select a Primary Key value for a Foreign Key cell. Open a popup using CMD+click or a button below the edited cell. Open this dialog as a modal window using double-click or the content editor button below the table view. Also works for ObjectPtr in ValentinaDB
- [Fix] – switching to Schema Editor and selecting the new database created/opened on the Start Page.
- [Fix] [SQL ANALYZER] query with SELECT and 2 or more more sub-SELECTs deeper.
Valentina Studio 13.8 for Windows, macOS and Linux is licensed but free. Valentina Studio Pro is $199 per OS license and includes 12 months of free updates. Valentina Studio UNIVERSAL 13.8 is a single license that works on all three operating systems and licensed on a user basis.
Valentina DB is Paradigma Software advanced, object relational database and available in Valentina DB Server (a part of Valentina Server) and ValentinaDB ADKs (developer components for adding runtime database support to applications).
- [Imp] Create db for already opened db now throws an error.
- [Imp] Speeds of certain types of queries improved
Valentina 13.8 products are immediately available for download from the Paradigma Software website. You can also read the announcement on the Paradigma Software forum.
About Paradigma Software
Paradigma Software Incorporated was established in 1998 as an Oregon, USA based corporation. Paradigma Software launched its first product, the post-relational, columnar database technology Valentina, based on the groundbreaking work of Ruslan Zasukhin in advanced database research. Mr Zasukhin's research was to develop a database system that bypassed the severe constraints on traditional relational database systems as they grow in size and complexity. ValentinaDB maximizes available resources by making data based tasks extremely fast and efficient. Since then, it launched a suite of developer tools that include support for most popular database management systems, reporting and visual forms.
- Paradigma Software Forum: Valentina Release 13.8 Adds Foreign Key Value Editor. Also additional productivity improvements to Valentina Studio and ValentinaDB.
- Valentina Blog: Valentina Release 13.8 Adds Foreign Key Value Editor. Also additional productivity improvements to Valentina Studio and ValentinaDB.