Photo Expressviewer is now updated to version 1.0.3 and available for immediate download.
Photo ExpressViewer is a fast digital asset management tool that helps photographers organize, search, sort and browse their photo collections without requiring a dedicated database.
Photo Expressviewer Photo Organizer Features
- Preview RAW, JPEG and TIFF files. Automatically generate fast thumbnails from JPEG and TIFF files and makes use of your GPU to make it easy to scroll through them quickly. Previews can be displayed in any mix of vertical or horizontal previews. It uses whatever preview image is available within any RAW file.
- Rating Systems. Photo ExpressViewer makes use of two tagging systems: a five start rating system as well as a color based user mark. These can be used in conjunction with the built in search tools.
- Photo Property Search. Search for photos based on Focal length, Aperture value (Av), Time value (Tv), ISO speed, Date, and File extension of the image.
- Keyword Search. Photo ExpressViewer also allows you to assign your own keywords to images, and then use those keywords for searches.
- Arbitrary Sort. Drag thumbnails of images within the viewer for your own arbitrary sort and organization. Simply drag and drop the photograph you want to move.
- Customizable Shortcuts. Includes a set of standard shortcut keys for greater productivity in managing your assets, but you can also customize shortcut keys according to whatever workflow works best for you.
- Customize Thumbnail Display. By default, Thumbnails also display the name of the file, however you can customize the information displayed, including Date taken, Aperture value (Av), Time value (Tv), and ISO speed.
- File Name Management. If you have more than one camera or multiple ways in which to store photos, Photo ExpressViewer has a solution for sorting out problems with file and folder names.
- Auto Import. Photo ExpressViewer can automatically detect the connection of attached storage, including USB media and prompt you to generate thumbnails.
Photo Expressviewer 1.0.3
- Fixed a problem that causes unnecessary folders such as "0000" to be placed in the Recycle Bin when the Import from media dialog is opened.
- Other small fixes.