Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Hermes, a humorous 3D character for Poser3D and DAZ Studio.
Beaverton, OR. Meshbox Design announces the release of Meshbox Design announces the release of Toon Hermes, a humorous 3D character for Poser3D and DAZ Studio.
Toon Hermes is the first of the Middle Aged Gods, from the team at Meshbox Design. Hermes still has most of his legendary objects, from his fabulous golden Caduceus used to guide the dead to his winged sandals and helmet, but he's getting rather soft in the middle. His clothing is separated into distinct parts allowing them to be easily modified.
Clothing & Props for Toon Hermes
- Ancient Belt
- Ancient Cloth 1
- Ancient Cloth 2
- Ancient Cloth 3
- Winged Helmet (with Poseable Wings)
- Winged Sandals
- Caduceus Prop
Poses for Toon Hermes
- Cradling Caduceus
- Default (resets to T pose)
- Heroic Flying
- Heroic Jumping
- Heroic Landing
- Heroic Standing
- Panicked Falling
- Serene Flying
- Super Run
Notes on Toon Hermes
- Some images show props with applied native SuperFly shaders
Order Toon Hermes
- Get Toon Hermes for Slim3D on Mirye Store
- Get Toon Hermes for Norm3D on Mirye Store
- Get Toon Hermes for Chunk3D on Mirye Store
- Get Toon Hermes Bundle on Mirye Store
About Middle Aged Gods™
Something is wrong in the heavens - gods aren't supposed to be fat, bald and - well - middle aged! But what do you expect when nobody believes in you any more?