Release includes improvements to Valentina Studio and Valentina Server.
Valentina Studio FREE | Single | PRO
Valentina Studio is the free, all purpose database management and forms client tool. Valentina Studio Pro combines database management with diagramming, forms creation, reporting and database continuous integration. Available on Windows, Linux and macOS.
- [New][Tips] – Valentina Studio now can teach you a little about its features. Tips can be displayed at the start of Valentina Studio (good for beginners) or you can find them in the HELP menu. Tips are grouped by categories and you can select which to display.
- [Imp][Schema Editor] – Now when you connect to a DB Server and see a list of databases, no need to double-click a database to open it, because Valentina Studio considers all databases always opened.
- [Imp][Schema Editor] – Column View Counters – On the right side of the column header you can see the counter now. For Databases/Schemas you can see now 2 counters to easily understand how many objects are hidden.
- [Imp][Schema Editor] – Column View Buttons – Each column now has “dynamic” buttons, which are shown only when the mouse cursor is moved near to column header. Different columns may have different sets of buttons. Button “+” allows opens dialog to create object of the corresponding type. Button “Search” – displays the SEARCH-FILTER in the column header. Button “Options” – displays a dialog where you can choose which Database/Schema to display and which to hide.
- [Imp][Data Editor] – Improved the speed in x3-x4 times overall, especially for DateTime values.
[Fix][Query Editor] 9211 - After dragging a table from the related tables list to the Query Editor scene the table control is duplicated.
[Fix][Dump][MySQL] - When option enabled: “Surround the INSERT statements with statements to disable and enable keys”.
Valentina Studio 13 for Windows, macOS and Linux is licensed but free. Valentina Studio Pro 10 is $199 per OS license and includes 12 months of free updates. Valentina Studio UNIVERSAL is a single license that works on all three operating systems and licensed on a user basis.
Valentina Server incorporates Valentina Reports Server, Valentina Forms Server and two database servers: Valentina DB Server and Valentina SQLite Server. Available for Windows (x86, ARM64), Linux (x86, ARM64), macOS (x86, ARM64) and Raspberry PI.
- [New] – Sending UDP using new SQL command (non-standard) __SEND_UDP_MESSAGE __HOST str_or_var __PORT n __BODY str_or_var